Urlaub heißt Spaß haben, Abenteuer erleben, Freunde finden, viel Neues ausprobieren, die Natur erkunden und kreativ sein. Ein abwechslungreiches Programm erwartet die Kinder im Happy-Club u. a. mit Reiterfest, Pony reiten, Zauberei, spannenden Natur-Experimenten, Themenpartys, Kinder schminken ...
Finally holidays - cut out stress and hectic. Be sure, that your precious little ones are cared for and enjoy their day happily.
- Fun & Action Park with Indoor Softplay Fun Park: slides, rolls, caves, tunnels, many colorful playing
- soft balls, haunted castle ...
- Smiley Dancing Kids Discotheque
- Indoor boulder wall and big soft bricks
- Slides with climbing tower in the Kids Club
- Doll's kitchen
- Work bench for children
- Playing carpet with a streets and many playing cars
- XXL "Four-in-a-row"
- lots of HABA puzzles and games for children
- table tennis
- Arts & crafts corner
- "Let's play!" area with table soccer
Is that cool! This huge Indoor Fun Park is built for Big and Small on 680 m² divided in 2 floors.
- Soft balls
- Corkscrew chute
- Tunnel for crawling
- Monkey bars
- Haunted castle
- Rope bridge
The Softplay Fun Park is open 24 hours and as well suitable for Mom and Dad!
Whether a snack, lunch or dinner, everything is possible in the Kids Club. Fresh fruits, pasta, pizza & co, light fish dishes, soup, salads and vegetables, a delicious cake or chocolate biscuit and munchies.
Time for an ice cream – almost the entire day.
Whether inside or outside - our best trained child caretakers organize a fantastic kid’s program daily for more than 66 hours per week.
The Kids Club is open for all kids starting 30 months old:
|Monday - Friday||9:30 am till 8 pm|
|Saturday + Sunday||1 till 8pm|
|Public holiday||9:30 am till 8 pm|
|bank holiday weekend||9:30 am till 8 pm|
In Klausi's News, which you receive on your arrival, the current Kids Club weekly program is listed. Getting curious?
Our mascot Clown Happy, Kogel Mogel & Kogel Mia as well as Dwarf Klausi visit you at the Kids Club and we dance, sing and make a parade through the hotel. Watch out! On Friday is our Farewell Party! All mascots are part of it and there are some little gifts for the kids to take home. Have your camera ready to take a memory shot.
Experience the Kinderhotel Habachklause outdoors. Pure nature! Our gander Martin welcomes you with his loud chatter. Take some food with you from the Habachklause kitchen – his friends the ducks, goats and sheep Blacky are always hungry. The ponies at the meadow are waiting for their carrot as well. Climb up the sliding tower and look out what’s happening around the hotel.
Experience the Kinderhotel Habachklause outdoors. Pure nature! Our gander Martin welcomes you with his loud chatter. In the evening, when Erika brings some food you can see, that also his friends the ducks, goats and sheep Blacky are always hungry. The ponies at the meadow are waiting for their carrot as well. Climb up the sliding tower and look out what’s happening around the hotel.
- football goal for our kickers
- playground at the edge of the wood with slides, swings and a climbing wall
- wooden play tower
- roofed sand pit
- table tennis
- more than 20 Bobby cars, BIG tractors and three wheelers
- during summer: trips with campfire and sausage BBQ
- summer feasts with bouncing castle
- family hikes in the Habachtal - looking for minerals
- children's zoo and mini farm with cows, pigs, rabbits, geese, sheep, goats and guinea pigs
- complimentary pony riding with our Kids Club staff twice a week