There is no future without an origin. That is why roots are important. Being rooted in the home, in the family, in tradition. But always with an open eye for new things and the all-important look ahead. Today, our family has been actively integrated into what is happening around the Habachklause in three generations, with the aforementioned roots stretching from Bramberg am Wildkogel to the most remote Asia. This open and innovative family spirit can be felt in every nook and cranny of the Habachklause and is an important part of our holiday philosophy.
It is also reflected in our team, most of which come from the area and have been working with us for our guests for over 10 years. Because it's the little gestures that make the big difference. The smile with which we greet you and that little extra dedication when our Heinzeldamen and men are there for you when you need something.
For 20 years we have gained a lot of experience as a member of the children's hotels. The cooperation between the Familotels has been the perfect partner for us since 2018.
We are there for the whole family. For young and old, for all generations, because we stand for holidays from 0-99 years. We welcome you all year round with great offers.
- With 40 rooms and suites we are small but mighty! Familiar, individual and personal, we draw on many years of experience in the field of family holidays with children.
- Nestled between the Hohe Tauern National Park and the Kitzbühel Alps, our small farm is also available to the youngest guests as a learning farm.
- We are particularly proud of our own butcher's shop and the delicacies produced there, as well as of our certified drinking water source.
- Under the direction of head chef Thomas Maier, the Habachklause kitchen team creates delicious treats every day.
- Our exclusive Healing Hand Spa, run by Ni Putu Widianti-Maier, uses, among other things, home-grown products from her home in Bali, Indonesia.
In the baby and children's hotel Habachklause you will find an indoor pool that can be used all year round and a spring water outdoor pool with indoor access.
Warm and inviting, the rooms and suites of the Baby- and Kinderhotel embrace the serene surroundings of the Habach Valley with loving attention to details. The country style matches beautifully with the bright-colored furniture and trendy fabrics to ensure the comfortable feeling of “home away from home”.
- 1-room family room "Bergkristall" or "Rauchquarz" - ideal for 2 adults + 1-2 children or singles with max. 2 children
- 2-room family suite „Sphen“ - ideal for 2 adults + 1-2 children
- 2-room-family suite "Smaragd Deluxe" - ideal for 2 adults + 2-3 children
- 3-room family suite "Rosenquarz" - ideal for 2 adults + 2-4 children
- 3-room family suite "Rubin" - ideal for 2 adults + 2-4 children
- 4-room family suite "Saphir" - ideal for 2 adults + 3-4 children or up to 4 adults + 1-3 children
The Habachklause farmhouse with a total of sixteen family suites in the chalet style is the perfect vacation home for families with kids.
The farmhouse is where Family Maier senior and their grandchildren live. It is connected to the hotel on the overground, as you can see in the picture above. With some short steps in the fresh air, also possible with a bathrobe, you will drily reach the indoor water playground, the panorama pool and the spa in the Baby- and Kinderhotel through the newly built lounge and the pool tower. The outdoor pool with spa garden, the wellness tower, chaise longues and our herbal garden are situated between the hotel and the farmhouse.
- 1st floor: 1-room family room "Rauchquarz Deluxe" - ideal for 2 adults + 1-2 children or singles with max. 2 children
2-room suite „Alpenrose“ or "Bergveilchen" - ideal for 2 adults and 1-2 children
- 2nd floor: 2-room suite "Bergveilchen" - ideal for 2 adults and 1-2 children
3-room suite „Edelweiß“ - ideal for 2 adults and 2-3 children
3-room suite "Wildrose" - ideal for 2 adults + 2-4 children
4-room suite "Arnika" - ideal for 2 adults and 3-5 children, 2 kids rooms
- Ground floor, on the right side: 4-room suite "Enzian" - ideal for 2 adults and 3-5 children, 2 kids rooms
- Basement: 2-room suite "Mondstein" ideal for 2 adults and 1-2 children
- Basement: 2-room suite "Bernstein" - ideal for 2 adults and 2-3 children