The emerald village Bramberg am Wildkogel is situated in the Salzburg region, southern from Kitzbühel/Tirol on 819 metres above sea level and is well known for its unique deposits of natural emerald in the Habachtal. A highlight for the children is the hunt for emeralds in the summer.
The hiking- & skiing-arena Wildkogel is located at more than 2.000 meter high and can be easily accessed via the villages of Neukirchen or Bramberg with modern cabin lifts. Enjoy a spectacular mountain panorama towards the 3.000m peaks of the Hohe Tauern National Park. In winter it’s a ski-paradise for families – excellent for beginners, intermediates and experts with modern snowmaking equipment.
With the Wildkogel-Activ-Program and experienced mountain guides, alpinists are savoring the peaks, amongst them with 3.666m Salzburgs highest mountain “Grossvenediger” in our neighbouring village Neukirchen.
... in summer
- Hiking in the Hiking-Area Wildkogel
- Experience your first tour above 2.000 m
- Explore the valleys of the Hohe Tauern National Park
- Dig up some emeralds and other precious minerals in the valley of Habach
- Mountain bike tours and Tauern bike path for families
- Swimming in the natural bathing pond or the outside pool
- Summer alpine rollercoaster
- High rope climbing course with flying fox, ...
... in winter
- Skiing and snowboarding in the most distinguished winter areas of Tyrol and Salzburg: Ski Arena Wildkogel, Gerlosplatte, Zillertal Arena, Kitzbuehler Alps
- Experience our natural sledding course, which has an amazing length of 14 km leading from the Wildkogel to Bramberg
- Winter hiking tours
- Ice skating
- Cross-country trail directly in front of the hotel
- Sleigh rides, ...
Bramberg am Wildkogel and Neukirchen am Grossvenediger invite you for exciting strolls through its idyllic streets featuring stylish boutiques, toy-, souvenir- and gift shops as well as grocery stores. Many sport shops offer excellent hiking-/mountain- and skiing-equipment, as well for renting.